All,
I'm still having trouble with permissions with zebra indexing in a new test installation of Koha 3.6 - this time using 3.6.4. I followed the instructions at http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Installing_Multiple_Instances_of_Koha to install. I've checked as many of the permissions using the config files and against the 3.4 installation as I can find and verified the ownership to be koha, but realize that there may be others somewhere that I don't know about.

What is happening is that using ./rebuild_zebra.pl -v -b -x -r cleans the index but doesn't rebuild it. It also doesn't write to the the /var/log subdirectory. I know that the bibliographic records are there because I can see them in the database and pull them up by biblionumber.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

--
Linda Culberson      lcul...@mdah.state.ms.us
Archives and Records Services Division