On 09/04/12 23:09, shahas rahman wrote:
Sorry for disturbing u,,

let me ask one more thing,,,

I read the manual but some points are missing for me,,,
The manual is not perfect, but it does have a lot of essential information. Like Koha, its open source, so you can help to improve it if you wish. :)
I didn't do any configurations,
Koha is a complex, integrated system. If you don't take the time to configure it to your needs, its unlikely to behave the way you need it to.
,i need to place/recevie order and checkIn/CheckOut only.
(For this, is it required to add 'item record' for each book,,,)

Could u simply say the things that i need to do,,,,
Without seeing your system, its hard to say what the issue is, from the information provided. But again, check the system preference I suggested the first time. Koha allows you to set |AcqCreateItem |to create an item when placing an order, when receiving the order or when cataloguing. It looks like the default value is 'when receiving an order.' Is that what you want?

I hope that helps.  I'm off to bed now.
Regards,
Bob