Salvete!

>>  One option you could consider is to put in a bid to host KohaCon13. [...]
>
>     "Who might be interested in hosting KohaCon13?

    Well heck, I might. I just edited the wiki to that effect, too. I'll
continue to add information to flesh things out nicer. I started a table so
that other folks can put their bids in, too, just like 2011 Bidding.

    I also don't think it's a bad idea to start a page for a US Regional
convention so folks don't feel left out there.

> Come on, let's have some expression of interest, please!  Did I see
> Mexico mentioned in IRC a few days ago?

    Mexico would be swank, and I'm willing to defer my bid in favour of having
KohaCon in countries we've not visited yet.

Cheers,
Brooke