Hi Sam,
I think that we can create a css templates that support all the rtl
languages and let the user select what he prefer
if his language is ltr he will select the default one , or he will
select the second choice rtl to support his language, but each
language must be translated to be supported , our group is from the
Arab world and we are working to make koha in Arabic we are working
here  :
translate.koha-community.org/ar/36/

you can ask to open a Persian translation project and start
translating , and when finishing you may find it easier if you find
koha support the style from right to left :)

and koha 3.8 know is fully supported in search and retrieve for
non-Latin languages .

I hope you will find the best way to start your  Persian project :)

kinds regards
Karam Qubsi