On 10 May 2012 05:51, Hillyard, Cecil <chilly...@washoecounty.us> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Regarding the RDA fields 336, 337, 338 are these in development
> somewhere?  Will these be fields that can be completed with authorized
> values that can be developed locally or things with plugins?

Hi Cecil

These could be added to the default framework and plugins developed.
But since the Library of Congress has backed right off RDA + MARC and
has said that that is not the way forward. We lost urgency on adding
this. I think in terms of RDA the work Magnus is doing with
SemantiKoha and RDF is going to be much more use in the long run.

Chris