Did you check the system preference NoZebra? It should be set to: "Use"

Regards

Marc

Am 25.06.2012 20:33, schrieb Uy:
I have exactly them same problem. I did install sudo cpan, no error, test all ok. I make
file ok, install zebra with no error... I created some records with Marc frameworks. I
can check out, check in, and check mysql that i did have some items (books) in library.
The only problem is that i can't search. When i type some things on "search the
catalog", the result always is not found. So did i have problem with zebra index? I
tried reinstall it, nothing happened. Help me please!

Kindest Regards!
Nguyen Quoc Uy