Hello all, could some one help for me. we are using koha 3.8.4. i have been
used for batch editing for lost item status on 3.6 version of koha. however
since we switch to 3.8.4. the option for lost item editing is not enabled.

could u pls help us how could we enable that, all others 0;- withdrawal status
works, 1;- lost status is not enabled , 2: source of classification , and other
are working fine when i am editing both batch editing and individual item.

if i could want to edit 100 item lost status i.e missing, lost and paid, long
overdue, and lost i have do it one by one.

Thank
Dagne