The lost status pulldown menu is back in 3.8, and it is available in
batch edit items as well.  I know that doesn't really help you unless
or until you're system is upgraded.  I expect the kind of batch
editing you want to do would have to take place outside of the staff
interface, through downloading, editing and uploading the records.  I
don't have 3.6, perhaps someone else could help.

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 2:30 PM, Dagne Woldie, MS/HS Library Assistant
<dagne.wol...@icsaddis.edu.et> wrote:
> Thank you for information you gave me. Yes it possible to edit individual
> item in such way, but if you will going to make bulk edit, suppose after
> inventory you make number books or lib item as lost, or missing.
>
> How do we do that?
>
> Dagne

Elaine Bradtke
Data Wrangler
VWML
Tel    +44 (0) 20 7485 2206 (This number is for the English Folk Dance
and Song Society in London, England. If you wish to phone me
personally, send an e-mail first. I work off site)