Hello,

I am pleased to announce that we contributed a new drupal module called opac: http://drupal.org/project/opac Announcement is here: http://drupal.biblibre.com/en/blog/entry/biblibre-contributes-the-drupal-opac-module-in-full-projectIt evolves a lot but you can begin to test it and give us feedbacks :) The first sigb we connected is, of course, koha. It is an other way to provide opac and others things around, it is and independant full project related to whatever sigb you want.

I would like to introduce a difficulty we encounted: we wanted to build on top of Ils-di but not everything can be done with it (and we found some bugs). We wonder how to expose koha services to build a significant drupal site. Ncip2 is not sufficient for us, so we've made a choice. For the moment, we are building a Koha::REST interface. The project is published http://git.biblibre.com/?p=koha-restful;a=summary but not yet submitted to the community. You can have a look and tell us what you think. If you want to send us patches, please do it, if you prefer I could clone it in github but the risk is that the project wont be up to date everyday.

Regards,
Claire.