On 12/13/2012 04:03 PM, Owen Leonard wrote:
On Koha 3.6/8/10 my branch list is sorted by branch name, not branch code.
I don't find this to be the case. In 3.8.x and master I get a list
ordered by branch code.

   -- Owen

I am running koha 3.06.10.000. As i stated before, the list in the OPAC page is sorted by Branch Name and in the Staff login page it is sorted by branch code.

However after login without choosing a library and going to the main page, when clicking on Set Library, the list then appears sorted by Branch name.

Still no idea why it is not sorted by branch name in the Staff login page.

Amir