Hi, Everyone: We just purchase a ID card printer to print our library card by
using Koha system.The printer has double-sided printing function, and we want
to print out the library card front and back in one action. So just wondering
that ----Can partron card creator generate the front and the back of the
library card into one PDF file? And also anyone has some experience for
handleing print out  patron cards in a efficient way by using the patron card
creator,please share with us, we will really appreciate your sharing.Thanks!!
Sincerely,Jiahui