Sent: Monday, March 11, 2013 3:08 PM
To: Sheldon Tappin
Cc: koha-user
Subject: Re: [Koha] Cannot find items after update

Hi Sheldon

Try running with -x and -v. Putty timing out sounds weird, but then it's been about 10 years since I've used windows so I have no idea what putty does anymore.

Chris

Sheldon Tappin <thecarte...@hotmail.com> wrote:

I followed all the instructions.
misc/maintenance/remove_items_from_biblioitems.pl --run ..This command
ran successfully
misc/migration_tools/rebuild_zebra.pl -b -r  ..I was unable to run this
command, each time I ran it, putty times out because of inactivity.

Regards,Sheldon