Nicole,
you want for each guarantor it's guarantees, Q: it's ok to repeat guarantor
information on each guarantee tuple?

you could use something like this (put any data you want in first select,
and change order by if needed)

SELECT
  IFNULL(concat(g.surname, ', ', g.firstname, ' (',g.cardnumber, ')'),'')
AS guarantor,
  IFNULL(concat(p.surname, ', ', p.firstname, ' (',p.cardnumber, ')'),'')
AS guarantee
FROM
(
  SELECT *