At 09:17 PM 9/21/2013 -0700, chandru1782 wrote:
Dear Paul,
I have done the same thing earlier and what happened is the following.
I lost data and settings in X and got all data and settings of Y.

Your original request was: "I want to restore the data from Y to X without any change to the data in my fresh install X." You now mention "settings"; some things like biblio frameworks might be recorded by Koha as data; many other "settings" are in independent [config] files outside the database.

A "fresh install" really has no data (in a "library" sense); what did you "lose"?

Paul

Thanks a lot for your reply.

-----
A. Chandrashekaran
School of Mathematics and Computer Sciences,
Central University of Tamil Nadu
Tiruvarur, INDIA

---
Maritime heritage and history, preservation and conservation,
research and education through the written word and the arts.
<http://NavalMarineArchive.com> and <http://UltraMarine.ca>