I'm seeing some rather odd indexing problems with incremental indexing and Koha 3.12.05.

I have everything set up with Zebra 2.0.56 and Yaz 5.0.9. Full indexing works fine and incremental indexing logs the fact that changes are seen and should be applied. And I've had incremental indexing work sometimes, but very seldom. Most changes are simply not being found when I search in the OPAC. Even after the data and incremental index changes, the old values are still being found rather than the new.

Has anyone seen such indexing problems before? What can I be checking to track this problem down and address it?

Thanks,
Tom

     Tom Hanstra                              Systems Administrator
     Hesburgh Libraries of Notre Dame         Phone: (574)631-4686
     208 Hesburgh Library                     Email: t...@nd.edu
     Notre Dame, IN  46556

                            Happy New Year!!