Hi to all,

Il 15/02/2014 20:46, Rachel Hamilton-Williams ha scritto:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *La Biblioteca del Garibaldi* <biblio.garibaldi.r...@gmail.com
<mailto:biblio.garibaldi.r...@gmail.com>>
Date: 2014-02-13 11:21 GMT+01:00
Subject: newbie trying to catalogue the first book!!!!!

Here are some of the problem fields and my questions:

*200(5) t2 *what does it want here? Library name? My version of koha
says here: /Nom de institution à laquelle s'applique cette zone - /don't
ask *me *why it's in French!

If so is there a way not to write every single time?

*200(e)* Other Title Information
As the field is mandatory what do I write here???

I think you are using Unimarc, the field 200 $5 is Library Name.

To cataloguiing you need to use MARC Frameworks.

Now the answer about 'Are those subfields mandatory (200$5 and 200$e) ?'
is : YES

But you can change the situation, you need only to setup your
MARC Frameworks as you like them.

To change MARC Frameworks read this section of the manual:
http://manual.koha-community.org/3.14/en/catadmin.html#marcbibframeworks

Italian translation here: http://manual.koha-community.org/3.14/en/catadmin.html#marcbibframeworks

Bye
Zeno Tajoli
--
Dr. Zeno Tajoli
Dipartimento Gestione delle Informazioni e della Conoscenza