If it helps, we did this just last year. We're still working some kinks
out, and probably will continue to do so for some time, but here are the
notes I put together as I worked through the process.

  Joel Coehoorn
Director of Information Technology
York College, Nebraska
402.363.5603
jcoeho...@york.edu

 *The mission of York College is to transform lives through
Christ-centered education and to equip students for lifelong service to
God, family, and society*