Hello!

I have been unsuccessfully trying to export records from Koha 2.2.9 by going to
Marc Biblio Export; selecting a call number range, clicking export and saving
the file in notepad (not sure what program to use). The resulting file has a
.mrc extension so I am presuming it is a Marc file, there is also data there.
However, when I try to import it into version 3.14.05 it isn't being recognised.

The steps I am following in version 3.14.05 are as follows:

*         Stage MARC records for Import

*         Select the file (koha.mrc)

*         Upload file
The screen then briefly flashes 0% loading and then disappears. In Staged MARC
management there is then no data.

Any thoughts??
Thanks
Liz