What browser are you using ?
Do you have some code in preference "intranetuserjs" ?

Le 03/06/2014 02:22, Marty a écrit :

Thanks for your answer. I cleared the browser cache, but that does not seem to
make any difference. And yes, it is using /circ/returns.pl
It is doing exactly the same for checkout, but in both cases only when I use
the barcode scanner.
It is a keyboard wedge scanner we have been using for quite a while, and it
scans fine.

I do not really know where to go from here, if you have any other ideas, keep
them coming.

Thanks,

Marty

On Wednesday, May 21, 2014 1:59:06 PM, Fridolin SOMERS