Dear Vishal Patil,
thank you for the assistance.
The school did use the 'Patrons checking out the most' report and then copied and paste the reading history into a spreadsheet to produce the information they needed, it's just that they were hoping for a solution that required a little less intervention. I should have provided more information in my initial request for help. My apologies.

I appreciate you taking the time to help.
Best wishes,
Clint.

vishal patil wrote:
Hii,

Visit koha report library for any sql report:

http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/SQL_Reports_Library