Hi Mohamed,

This config works here, with samba4 AD:

  <ldapserver id="dc2">
    <hostname>192.87.y.x</hostname>
    <base>CN=Users,DC=samba,DC=company,DC=com</base>
    <replicate>1</replicate>
    <update>1</update>
    <auth_by_bind>1</auth_by_bind>
    <principal_name>%s...@samba.company.com</principal_name>
    <mapping>                     <!-- match koha SQL field names to your LDAP
record field names -->
      <firstname    is="givenName"      ></firstname>
      <surname      is="sn"             ></surname>
      <address      is="streetAddress"  >Keizer Karelplein 19</address>
      <city         is="l"              >Maastricht</city>
      <zipcode      is="postalCode"     >6211 TC</zipcode>
      <branchcode   is="branch"         >MERIT</branchcode>
      <userid       is="uid"               ></userid>
      <password     is="userPassword"   ></password>
      <email        is="mail"           ></email>
      <categorycode is="employeeType"   >A</categorycode>
      <phone        is="telephoneNumber"></phone>
    </mapping>
  </ldapserver>

Unfortunately the only thing that doesn't seem to be implemented is multiple dc's -> failover. (or am i missing it?)

Hope that helps,
MJ