Hi Owen,

We have completely moved over to win7, and have no need for older IE support anymore. Most of our users use other browsers anyway: mostly firefox & chrome.

- In your use of Koha are you required to use any version of Internet
Explorer and if so what version?
If IE is used, it's mostly recent versions. (IE11)

- In your use of Koha do you work with library patrons who are
required to use any version of Internet Explorer?
Nope.

- In your opinion what should be the minimum supported version of
Internet Explorer?
No idea, others are probably more 'into' browser versions.

Regards,
MJ

I'm not counting votes, but I am interested in hearing everyone's opinions.

Thanks,

   Owen