Dear all supporters and well wishers,
Please help me out to curb koha technical problem. I have looked into possible
things but i couldn't able to find real solution to my erratic problem. my
issue on it is when i try to change koha opac header with different caption by
inserting my college logo in that i couldn't neither delete the previous one
nor able to make any changes in it. I faced this erratic problem "error, your
data might not have been saved" longtime back. In Bhutan, we don't have any
expert to analyze and find out why it happens and how to troubleshoot these
kind of problem. If you could provide solution to this problem i will realize
the benefit of sharing this particular problem and similiar kind of problem in
future.
Yours sincerely,
Sangay Dawa