Hi

I updated Koha last night on Xubuntu using the PPA. Now I'm having the same problem on Firefox 34.0, It's working on Firefox 33.0. As a work around, you can search using the 'Check out' tab on the home page and then clicking on the "Details" tab.

On Firefox 34.0 the console shows:
Empty string passed to getElementById(). jquery.js:2 Use of getPreventDefault() is deprecated. Use defaultPrevented instead. jquery.js:3
TypeError: c is undefined query.dataTables.min.js  65

On Firefox 33.0, which works, the console shows:
Use of getPreventDefault() is deprecated. Use defaultPrevented instead. jquery.js:3 window.controllers is deprecated. Do not use it for UA detection. nsHeaderInfo.js:412
Empty string passed to getElementById().           jquery.js 2

--
Bob Ewart