Some of you may remember that I asked a while back about where you set MARC
fields to have unique entries, as in the case of barcodes.  The setting is in
Acquisitions system preferences in 3.18.  Still not sure where that's found in
3.06 anymore.

In 3.18, the default is set to barcode with the option to add more fields
separated by spaces.  So, I've added notes from the biblio table.  Is this
going to break anything?  Does anyone else have more than one unique entry
field?  I'm testing now and will report results, but thought if someone else
has already tested, I might save some time.

Thanx.
Lenora
StreamNet Regional Library
Columbia River Inter-Tribal Fish Commission