At 01:55 AM 1/9/2015 +0000, CTS-Programmer 3 (Paul Dokken) wrote:
I was able to get the query to run in PHPAdmin after changing to the correct table name. I was not able to get the corrected query to run in MySQL Workbench though.

Try:

UPDATE items SET price='2.00' WHERE barcode LIKE '37000001';

Note table name and case of fields -- <http://schema.koha-community.org/tables/items.html> is your friend. Also note the semi-colon at end.

Paul

Thanks, Paul

Paul Dokken
Software Developer
SIL PNG Communication and Technology Services
Ukarumpa EHP 444 | Papua New Guinea
cts-pr...@sil.org.pg
+675-537-3544 x4404 {Telecom}
+675-7081-8666 {Digicel}