At 02:16 PM 3/18/2015 +0000, Craig Butosi wrote:
Hi all,

Koha 3.18.04 on Ubuntu 3.13.0.

Not sure what version of Ubuntu that might be, sounds more like the recent security kernel update ;=}

Regardless, are you using Apache 2.2.x or 2.4.x ?

Paul

I had a feeling I'd be seeing this on listserv soon enough! It happened to me last week too.

In my situation, there was an Apache update amidst all the other updates that Ubuntu compiled the other day. Turns out when the Apache update was applied, it either reverted or changed the <library.conf> file in /etc/apache2/sites-available/ directory to just <library>. I changed this file back to read <library.conf>, and everything worked fine again.

Now, I am nearly certain that this was the problem; I was scrambling to get my instance back up and running, and in the fray, it may very well have been something else I did. All I know is that I made this change and voila.

Can anyone confirm a similar experience?