I see your point -- I had two thoughts:

1. I can put the deadline for news submissions back to the 25th or 26th. This will give me time to compile everything and get it out by the 28th + or -. So August's newsletter will be released at the end of August. This was how it was before my time -- I pushed it out to allow more time to compile everything, but I think your right, the newsletter should be dated for the month it's released.

- or -

2. I'm also fine with keeping the deadlines the same and transitioning to sending out the newsletter the first week of the month but dating/labeling it for that same month -- so August content in the "September newsletter". While the content would be primarily from the previous month, I don't think that matters too much.

Tradition would point to the first but I'm fine with either one.

Chad