On 17/02/16 16:28, Murphy, Daniel J wrote:
Hi all,
I work at a school that has 2 physical sites but we use one Koha
Instance\database to house the collection (we have subnet IPs setup for each
site to pick up the default library).
We often need a user with basic circulation permissions to circulate books to
students, however I am finding that unless the user is a superlibrarian they
can only view patrons from the subnet of the library they are in (unless they
know the correct UserID of the patron).

Site 1: Campus 1
IP: 10.166.x.x

Site 2: Campus 2
IP: 10.132.x.x

So if the circulation user is on Site 2 they can only view patrons from site 2,
and under filters they only have the option of filtering the library but site
2. This is a bit of an issue as we often have staff and students move between
campuses.

I have searched through the lists as best I can however I can't seem to come up
with a solution, any help would be really appreciated.

Regards,
Dan
Hi Dan,
What's the value of the system preference Administration/Independent Branches?
Bob Birchall
Calyx