Mirko,

Thanks very much for your assistance. I can successfully search SwissBib, and I now have a much better understanding of how Koha works with SRU.

In case anyone else comes across this, I'll mention that I found that the "Additional SRU options" should not be percent-encoded, as they would be in a URL. Apparently Koha can take care of encoding the characters appropriately.