Le 12/04/2016 09:27, Martin Kravec a écrit :
Thanks Mengu,

and what about Koha structure? You have one installation of Koha and
one instance for every library? Do you have any subdepartments(subbranches,
sublibraries)?

I am looking for right structure, because I need to join 9 libraries that
each have many sublibraries. Those libraries represents consorcium. But
there are also libraries, that are not in the consorcium.

Thanks for you reply, Mengu

Suggestion as you're in Europe : come to the KohaCon next month :D

http://kohacon2016.lib.auth.gr/
Hoping I'll see you there

--
Paul Poulain, Associé-gérant / co-owner
BibLibre, Services en logiciels libres pour les bibliothèques