Morning,

I followed the instructions here:
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Debian

Using wget and apt worked perfectly every time.

I also advocate making copious notes as you work through the process. I
remember it taking me a long time to comfortable with the location of all
the various config files, etc. But, I think the latest verision of Koha is
much easier to install and get up and running.

Martin

Martin House
martin.ho...@gmail.com
"An unexamined life is not worth living."