Hello Koha community,

In my intro I mentioned that when I exported labels to PDF, the process would capitalize everything so instead of this:

TL
798
.S3
E23
3/1973
v.1.B

I am getting:

TL
798
.S3
E23
3/1973
V.1.B

Not the best example but this creates a problem in other cases where capitalization is required. In my digging around I have found that /usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/labels/label-create-pdf.pl is what is creating the actual PDF. I don't know much Perl so I have just been trying various iterations messing with the fonts under sub _print_text however I have not been able to come up with anything that would work.

Anyone have experience with either this file or correcting the capitalization on spine labels?

I recently changed hardware and upgraded from 3.08.01.00 to 16.05.05.00.

Thank you in advance.

Nathan Cluff
System Administrator
Arizona State University