Hi Luis,

I have just tested this on 'master' - the latest development version of Koha.

I checked out 2 items, returned one from the patron account page and the other from the check-in page and both times the flag 'onsite_checkout' was kept in the database. I think this should be fixed in newer versions.

Katrin