Hi Michael,

This is not possible in Koha at this moment. You can check Bug 7468 that offers a patch to fix that.

Philippe Blouin,
Responsable du développement informatique

Tél.  : (833) 465-4276, poste 230
philippe.blo...@inlibro.com <mailto:philippe.blo...@inlibro.com>

inLibro | pour esprit libre | www.inLibro.com <http://www.inLibro.com>
On 10/10/2017 08:30 AM, Michael Kuhn wrote:
Hi

Using the label creator we want to generate a number of barcodes but it seems the label creator can only create a label batch if the barcodes are already existing in Koha.

How can we create a sheet with labels of barcodes (simply consecutive numbers like 74180238 74180239 74180240 etc.) that are not yet existing in Koha? When cataloging, first creating the record and the item, we then just want to pick one of the labels on the sheet and read the barcode number into MARC 952 $p, then sticking the label on the item.

How can this be achieved? Any hint is appreciated.

Best wishes: Michael