From: Koha [mailto:koha-boun...@lists.katipo.co.nz] On Behalf Of Mark Alexander
Sent: Wednesday, 13 June 2018 1:11 AM
To: koha
Subject: Re: [Koha] SQL Report not populating

I tried your query with the WHERE clause slightly simplified to give a
non-empty result on my test installation of 18.05:

  WHERE (TO_DAYS(curdate())-TO_DAYS(date_due)) >= ''

I was then able to download the CSV file and read it into LibreOffice Calc with
no problems.

So your query looks good; maybe take a look at the CSV file in an editor to see
if there's anything strange about it.  Or perhaps you have to tell your CSV
import tool to use commas, and not semicolons or other delimiters (LibreOffice
has several options for this).

IMPORTANT - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in
error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using
attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, damage
or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not,
resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our
liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any
representations or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and
not necessarily those of the Department of Education and Training.