Dear Koha users and developpers,

I would like to introduce to you a new Koha Puppet module:

https://gitlab.com/cmaisonneuve/puppet-koha

Puppet is an open-source configuration management platform aimed at enabling automation of software deployments.

The Puppet Koha module can take care of configuring the Koha APT repository, installing the koha-common package, managing the Koha configuration files and templates, installing and configuring the Apache webserver, and, of course, creating and managing Koha instances.

You don't need a full server/client Puppet deployment to use this module: it also works with a standalone agent.

It's currently light on tests and documentation, but I hope to fix this in future releases.

Bug reports and merge requests welcome!

Thanks,

-- Jerome