Hi Muhammad

> *currently facing a problem. I am working on koha 18.11.02. And** in
> my koha there are a lot of record entry in which there are no item**
> added. And I want to remove all of them in one go because there are a
> lot** of such entries in my database where no item is added in my
> framework** records. So anyone suggest me in this regard is helpful to
> me.*

If you have a list with the numbers of the bibliographic records that do not contain an item, you could use the batch record deletion. You will find it in Koha menu "Tools > Catalog > Batch record deletion".

For example the following query should give you such a list (found at https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/SQL_Reports_Library#All_bibs_where_last_item_deleted )

SELECT b.biblionumber, b.title, b.author
FROM biblio b
LEFT JOIN items i USING (biblionumber)
WHERE i.itemnumber IS NULL AND b.biblionumber IN (SELECT biblionumber FROM deleteditems)
GROUP BY b.biblionumber

Hope this helps.

Best wishes: Michael
T 0041 (0)61 261 55 61 · E m...@adminkuhn.ch · W www.adminkuhn.ch