Hi,

Looks like your Zebra configuration is still in GRS-1 which is strongly deprecated.
Try switch to DOM :
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Switching_to_dom_indexing

Which is you OS and how did you install Koha please ?

Best regards,

Le 23/01/2019 à 06:03, f...@umt.edu.pk a écrit :
Dear Fridolin and Koha friends

Our koha is not searching and when we rebuild Koha zebra it gives zebraidx
error which is attached, our installation package is on ubuntu 16.04, when we
rebuild Zebra from root login it works in the begning but as the indexing
finishes after 20 min it starts generating errors, please share resolution.

Kind Regards

Muhammad Faiz Chishti
Team Lead Systems
Office of Technology Support (OTS)
University of Management and Technology
C 2 Johar Town
Tell: +42 111300200  Ext: 3640 Cell: +923054440632
Website: www.umt.edu.pk Email: f...@umt.edu.pk