This is some form of fallacy.  Cherry-picking, probably.  Mind you, I've known many people in East Texas, and going to the range is certainly a very "girl" activity as well.  As well as fishing with a 12-pump.

I move to put the item In Discussion.

Philippe Blouin,
Responsable du développement informatique

Tél.  : (833) 465-4276, poste 230
philippe.blo...@inlibro.com <mailto:philippe.blo...@inlibro.com>

inLibro | pour esprit libre | www.inLibro.com <http://www.inLibro.com>
On 19-04-01 09 h 15, Fridolin SOMERS wrote:
Many boys including me like My Little Poney, its a real shonen-manga with super-powers and quests.