Did you go to System Preferences, OPAC tab, OPACBaseURL and set that to https://catalog.york.edu?

On 5/8/19 1:33 PM, Coehoorn, Joel wrote:
We're looking at running our opac at catalog.york.edu and our intranet at
circulation.york.edu. Both addresses will resolve to the same server when
we go live, and I already have the Apache virtual host configuration
working internally. I even have http => https redirection working.

What else do I need to do to configure Koha to support this? For example,
the "Open in OPAC" links when browsing the catalog from the intranet need
to know the other name; where would I set that? What else should I watch
for?

Joel Coehoorn
Director of Information Technology
402.363.5603
*jcoeho...@york.edu <jcoeho...@york.edu>*

*Please contact helpd...@york.edu <helpd...@york.edu> for technical
assistance.*

The mission of York College is to transform lives through
Christ-centered education and to equip students for lifelong service to
God, family, and society

Tim McMahon
Technical Service and Interlibrary Loan
West Liberty Public Library