Hi Charles

You wrote:

> I would like to install one plugin, the room reservation system. In
> the 20.05 update seminar, the panelists said that the plugin
> administration (installation, deletion, etc.) is on the administration
> page. Where?
>
> We installed 20.05 over the summer, and I do not see it in either
> Tools or Administration. I checked Global System Preferences for it,
> but I did not see it. I used the common terms (*plugin* and
> *plugins*), but it did not appear.
>
> Does another entity have to turn it on? Is it in one of the bugfix
> updates since the summer, e.g., 20.05.03?

You first need to activate the Koha plugin system in file "/etc/koha/sites/$YOURINSTANCE/koha-conf.xml"and restart your Apache HTTP Server:

<pluginsdir>/var/lib/koha/$YOURINSTANCE/plugins</pluginsdir>
<enable_plugins>1</enable_plugins>

You will also have to activate Koha system preference "UseKohaPlugins".

Then you'll find the plugin option in Koha menu "Tools".

This is all described in the fine Koha manual:

* https://koha-community.org/manual/20.05/en/html/plugins.html

Hope this helps.

Best wishes: Michael
T 0041 (0)61 261 55 61 · E m...@adminkuhn.ch · W www.adminkuhn.ch