Hi,

I'm from Romania, I'm a librarian and I want to install koha on the library computer. I tried using the instructions at https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_on_ubuntu_-_packages#Install_Ubuntu but without success.

 On the computer i have ubuntu 20.04.3.

I want to install koha and then get in the system all the books in the library and all the students that come to the library. I want to get koha up and running individually on this local computer.

I don't have a system admin at the school.

The computer is connected to the internet.

Can somebody explain to me how i configure /etc/koha/koha-sites.conf? Also, what is the difference between web install and IP install. What would be best form me? I don't know about domain names and INTRAPORT AND OPACPORT...