Hi Tasha,

the caching is done server side, so switching the browser would not make
a difference. Try reducing the time the results are cached maybe.

There is also a limit on how many results the JSON reports will show.
This is set by the SvcMaxreportRows system preference. The default is 10
so that can also explain surprising results. I think changing the LIMIT
is just a way to overwrite that preference, so you could do that for
individual reports or up the global limit.

Hope that helps,

Katrin