Is Koha impacted by the log4j issue?

https://www.zdnet.com/article/log4j-zero-day-flaw-what-you-need-to-know-and-how-to-protect-yourself/

The Koha Wiki makes minor use of the characters "log4j" in an article about
Shibboleth configuration.

Apologies if this is an inappropriate email.  I've been advised to either patch
or turn my server off this week if there is an impact.   I've found various
advice suggesting to do x, y, z to see if log4j is installed, then contrary
advice that suggests that x, y, z may not be adequate.   I am wholly
unqualified to make inferences, so thought it best to ask the "source".

Thanks.

Tasha Bales
Enterprise Services
http://isesi.web.boeing.com/

Library Services Catalog upgrade is coming!
For the latest news and FAQ regarding the upgrade, see Library
Announcements<http://library.web.boeing.com/help/announcements.html>.
Questions?  Please contact libr...@boeing.com<mailto:libr...@boeing.com>.