Hi Katrin

You wrote:

> I can't replicate this behavior in my dev environment. Could you check
> if there are any remaining entries for ABC in your additional_contents
> table?
>
> select * from additional_contents;

Yes, there are remaining entries, as expected (since I restarted memcached, apache2 and koha-common).

You can test this issue on my demo installation with Koha 21.11.00 (user: demo / password: demo): https://koha.adminkuhn.ch:8443/

Is it safe to just delete these unwanted entries manually via SQL?

Best wishes & a Happy New Year: Michael
T 0041 (0)61 261 55 61 · E m...@adminkuhn.ch · W www.adminkuhn.ch