Hi Mason,

We've made the switch to most of our production systems.  The process was rather simple and the results are much better than before.

Major problem?  no.  Missing: for one, date range searches do not work at all.  If it matters to your users, thread carefully.

On 2022-03-30 22:52, Mason James wrote:
hi Folks
does anyone have any experience running Koha with ES?

i've done some basic testing (on 20.11) - it seems to work well and its speed is impressive! (🦄 + 🌈)

- is it generally safe to run in production?
- any major problems, or missing areas of functionality?

any advice or info would be welcomed

cheers, Mason
Philippe Blouin,
Directeur de la technologie