On 6/2/22 02:48, Karthick Babu Sai Sankar Gupta wrote:

1) Could this software be installed in a webspace and used or should this
be in a standalone (local) computer ?

Yes. I've been running Koha in a virtual server at a remote site since version 3.

If you do want to host it locally, I would recommend a single-purpose computer, so it isn't slowed by other programs. Some functions are a bit of a resource hog, though this is usually temporary.

I also recommend using Debian, not a derivative like Mint. It's possible to run it under different OS, but it's much simpler with pure Debian.

I'll have to leave the other questions to those with more knowledge in those topics.

Cheers,
/ Bruce /
Bruce A. Metcalf
Augustan Library