You will need some computer literate people to help.  I cataloged my personal collection of about 6000 books with some help from my sisters.  It's now over 10,000 books.

In the Administration section you will find a link to Z39.50/SRU servers.  The most important one is the Library of Congress. These are the ones I use.

Target Hostname/Port Database Userid Password Preselected Rank Syntax Encoding Timeout Record type Attributes Actions AUS NATLIB <http://windingcircle-intra.ewart.homelinux.net/cgi-bin/koha/admin/z3950servers.pl?op=edit&id=15> catalogue.nla.gov.au:7090 voyager

        No      0       USMARC  MARC-8  0       Bibliographic

LIBRARY OF CONGRESS <http://windingcircle-intra.ewart.homelinux.net/cgi-bin/koha/admin/z3950servers.pl?op=edit&id=1> lx2.loc.gov:210 LCDB

        Yes     1       USMARC  utf8    0       Bibliographic

NEW YORK UNIVERSITY <http://windingcircle-intra.ewart.homelinux.net/cgi-bin/koha/admin/z3950servers.pl?op=edit&id=17> aleph.library.nyu.edu:9991 NYU01PUB

        No
        USMARC  utf8    0       Bibliographic

OLIS <http://windingcircle-intra.ewart.homelinux.net/cgi-bin/koha/admin/z3950servers.pl?op=edit&id=13> library.ox.ac.uk:210 MAIN*BIBMAST

        No      2       USMARC  MARC-8  0       Bibliographic

If the book has an ISBN, you can search on that and get all the necessary data filled in.  Otherwise search on Author and/or Title.  Its not difficult, just tedious.

Take a look at the Koha Z39.50 Server Directory <https://kohasupport.com/z39-50-server-directory/>  to see if there are any that may be useful such as the Abilene Christian University (or 5 others) which may have listings not found elsewhere.

You may have a few books that aren't  listed anywhere.  Save those to last after you've seen what the others have shown and create your own records.

Good Luck

Bob