Is the finesmode system preference set to Calculate and charge?

Katrin

On 29.09.22 22:55, Evan Mungai Njoroge wrote:
Thank you for your suggestion. Tried running fine.pl
<http://fine.pl/> with a -v switch

Gives me the output, see screenshot
[https://drive.google.com/file/d/13uexHXv_jdkqZkzlg2OnjyWkzIqPB7By/view?usp=sharing]
 clearly
it  doesn't update the records with the fines.

Regards

*----*
*EM Njoroge*

On Thu, Sep 29, 2022 at 10:17 PM Katrin Fischer